April 14 – September 26, 2014
The 2014 offering of Sustainable New Construction includes some major changes to the program, including:
- An increase to 24 weeks from 20 weeks
- A reduction in the number of participants, from 12 to 6
- An increase in full time instructors from 2 to 3
- Tuition fees that remain the same as 2013
- A competitive selection process for participants
If you are interested in applying for 2014, please fill out the registration form by clicking on the Registration button below. We also ask that you send a comprehensive cover letter outlining your experience to date and your reasons for wanting to be part of the Sustainable New Construction program. We will use your cover letter to create a shortlist of candidates for the program.
Can an old building find a new, more sustainable life
- Renovated from the ground up by a group of students from diverse backgrounds
- To the highest professional standards
- Under real-world conditions, on time and on budget?